James H Connell
Excellence in Aviation
Official Scholarship Application
May 1 Deadline
The Connell Aviation Group, alongside the Connell Family, will award one $1,000 scholarship to a student currently training in any of the following:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician Program (A&P),
- Advanced Aviation Maintenance Program (IA),
- Flight Training resulting in PPL, IFR, MEL, CPL, CFI or CFII
Candidates will be evaluated on personal drive and dedication to the aviation industry and passion for pursuing excellence in your career. The scholarship will be awarded on or around June 23,
Submit your application materials to email@example.com. Please include ALL of the following:
1. Official application form.
2. Typed, descriptive essay.
3. Professional resume.
4. Copies of all applicable aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook.
5. Letter of recommendation from aviation mentor or aviation sponsor.
6. Limit one entry per calendar year.
A descriptive essay should address the following:
1. your aviation history and goals
2. what you have done for yourself to achieve your goals
3. where you see yourself in 10 years in aviation
4. what you believe it means to achieve “excellence in aviation”
5. demonstrated involvement in aviation activities